Since no two people/families are alike, I provide a custom home search for every client based on their specific situation and needs. Here are examples of questions I might ask during a needs analysis appointment:
1. What is your preferred method of communication? Phone call? Text message? Email?
2. Tell me about the people who will be living in your home.
3. Are schools important to you?
4. How soon do you need to purchase a home?
5. How important is proximity to your workplace?
6. Does anyone in your family have special needs?
7. What style of homes do you prefer?
8. What features of a home are important to you?
9. What is your price range?
10. Desired number of bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, etc.
11. Do you need to sell before you can buy?
12. Which area of town do you prefer?
13. What can I do to make this the best experience you've had buying a home?