- Receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
- View home values in your neighbhood.
- Search quickly with a portal customized to your home search criteria.
How To Sell Your Home
When it comes to selling your home, one of your most valuable investments, it can be quite overwhelming. This list will give you an overview of the home selling process:
1. Interview local Realtors to decide who is best equipped to handle the sale of your most valuable investment.
2. Price your home according to the local market conditions
3. Make any necessary home repairs
4. Stage your home
5. Have your Realtor put your home on the MLS and all possible internet sites.
6. Negotiate an offer on your home
7. Negotiate any requested repairs by buyers.
8. Have utilities transferred out of your name (on day of closing)
9. Have all repairs made by buyer’s final walk through.
10. Sign closing documents with title company.
11. Pick up your check for net proceeds from sale.